Back to School Bash
Saturday, August 25, 2012 and Sunday, August 26, 2012 (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM )
Adult - $25.00 + tax
Child (ages 2 - 11) - $17.00 + tax
Infants under 2 are free but require a reservation. Park admission ticket is required.
- Park admission ticket is required.
- All dines are assigned seating, if you have a large party and would like to sit together please book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass members receive a 10% discount.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass members must book through the Season Pass Member Website
Sesame Place has a brand new lunch and dinner menu:
- BBQ Beef Brisket
- BBQ Chicken
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Fingers
- Mac N' Cheese
- Pasta Marinara
- Penne Alfredo
- Mashed Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Assorted Desserts and Beverages
* Menu Subject to Change
** Reservations are required and seating is limited
*** If booking with another party, please either book under the same name or let a representative know so they can put it in the notes and we can seat you with your other party.
10% discount - Big Bird and Super Grover Pass holders ONLY
10% discount – AAA holders ONLY
Our dining refund policy is as follows:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date / time of the scheduled dine.
- Sesame Place will be able to rebook your dine if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dine (no refund).
- Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not make your scheduled dining time and you notify us of this after the dine has concluded.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. These cards are accepted throughout the park, except at various locations: Food and Beverage Carts, Big Bird's Pavilion Cookouts and select merchandise areas.